We did make it down to Thanksgiving Point once this summer for their $2 Tuesday promotion in August. Whenever I go there I'm always sad that I didn't visit another time during the year since it's such a pretty spot. We hadn't been for a couple of years so the boys didn't remember it all that well.
We started in the Children's Garden where Tanner and
Bradon tried the water out at Noah's Ark. It was a little chilly the evening that we were there, but they were good sports and got in the water. When our time in the water was over I had a hard time convincing
Bradon to leave.


The boys loved the hedge mazes and the bear cave and then we took a small stroll into the main garden. Children just can't resist the big hill down in front of the waterfall.



It got dark too quickly and we didn't have a chance to explore the rest of the garden.

Next year we'll have to come earlier to check the rest of the place out.

I love this picture of
Bradon posing for the camera. He's a riot.
No comments:
Post a Comment