Monday, October 25, 2010

A September Wedding

In September we celebrated the wedding of Brian's sister, Patra. It was a fun weekend that started on a Thursday night with a reception at This Is The Place Heritage Park. Bradon was one of the unofficial photographers of the evening. It was a beautiful evening. The weather was perfect and the temperature was just right.
Here is a picture of Patra with all of her sisters-in-law. I just wish that this picture had Brian's other sister Sarah in it! It doesn't seem complete without her. I know she's a sister by birth and not by marriage but I wish we'd snuck her in for at least one shot.
One of my sisters-in-law snapped this adorable picture of Tanner with Bradon in the background. I love it.
I also like this picture of Brian with his sister and five brothers!
Tanner wanted to try holding the bride's bouquet and she was happy to oblige.
I think Tanner was really into this wedding thing.
My beautiful sister-in-law.
Brian lent Bradon his i-phone to pass some time during the course of the evening's events.
My mother-in-law and father-in-law with Patra.
One of the things we enjoyed that evening was the "train" that pulled you around the park. We took advantage of this a couple of different times. Very fun!
Best buddies and brothers, Tanner and Ethan. More train pictures.
The next day we met at the Bountiful Temple to attend Patra and Rich's temple sealing. It was another nice day, but a bit on the windy side. I'm not sure whether the picture below was taken by Brian or Bradon. Bradon took a lot of pictures in front of this fountain and somehow managed to keep the camera out of the fountain, to my great relief.
The boys were good about patiently waiting for photographs.
Brian's family can make anything fun, even waiting for wedding photographs. They make their own fun all the time, and one of their favorite things to do is take crazy pictures. My boys think this is great.
If there's something that looks like it could be jumped then it must be jumped.

And here's a picture of both Patra and Sarah. I was really lucky when I married Brian, but I'm also very lucky that he comes from such a wonderful family. Patra and Sarah have been my sisters for over eight years now and I am so blessed to know them. They are definitely two of my best friends and I love them both so much.

Congratulations Patra and Rich! We love you!

No comments: