

Thinking I had an early potty trainer on my hands we decided to give it a go the next day. He wore his underwear all morning and sat on the potty a few times. I put in some laundry and we headed off to the library. Right before we were leaving for him Bradon had an accident and he miserably walked out of the library. He did not like being wet! He came home to find his beloved "Blank" (his favorite blue blanket) in the washing machine. Yes, I had made the mistake of washing the poor dirty thing at a very bad time. Bradon completely melted down on me.
He screamed and cried in front of the washing machine for the remainder of its cycle, which was a good 45 minutes. He was very angry at me. I managed to get the blanket into the dryer and that only prolonged his agony. Mothers can be so cruel.
He screamed and cried in front of the washing machine for the remainder of its cycle, which was a good 45 minutes. He was very angry at me. I managed to get the blanket into the dryer and that only prolonged his agony. Mothers can be so cruel.So maybe he's not so big after all, but he's working on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment