Our baby boy is here! I went to bed last Wednesday night at about 11 p.m. and woke up at 11:30 not feeling so well. Pretty soon I realized I was having contractions and they were coming just a few minutes apart and were pretty strong. At midnight I decided to wake Brian up and we clocked the contractions for awhile before we concluded it was probably the real deal and we should call my mom to come and stay with the boys while we went to the hospital.
We made it to the hospital at about 2 a.m. and as we were checking in my water broke so they decided to speed up the process and get me into a room. My nurse asked me a few questions and then decided that I looked uncomfortable and she should check me. When she checked I was eight centimeters dilated and so things really started rolling then. She asked me if I wanted an epidural and I did (hello, contractions hurt!) and so she quickly started an IV and called the anesthesiologist. I got my epidural and a half an hour later Bradon was born. I was so pleased. . . only 3 1/2 hours of labor and only 1 hour in the hospital! What a deal! Brian and I both kept looking at each other amazed that the whole thing had happened so quickly.
Bradon Jacob was born at 3:03 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has lots of dark hair and long fingers and toes. He is adorable and so far has been a super sweet little fella. Ethan and Tanner love him and are very protective of him. We are so happy and feel so blessed.
6 comments:
OHH! He is so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats! He is darling! We have to come by and welcome Braden to the world!
Wow, June 30th came much sooner than you expected! I can't wait to meet him.
what a cutie! he just adds to the other 2. congrats! love your blog. i am adding you to my page. k
Congrats guys! He is such a sweet boy. Riser is so happy to have another cousin. He talks about Bradon all the time.
Congratulations. I'm glad everything went so well. He is indeed very cute.
Marie Horne
Post a Comment