Monday, June 16, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Over Memorial Day weekend we went up to the cabin for a couple of nights. The boys always love a trip up there, even if it does leave a body feeling exhausted (see picture of Tanner below). It was fun to visit with Jeff, Rachel and Anna for the night that they were there. Tanner loved following Anna around, although I think he eventually started to get on her nerves. She obviously isn't used to having someone trailing her all the time and Tanner would walk behind her calling "Anna! Anna!" At breakfast on Saturday morning he had to sit by her so he pulled his chair up right up next to hers so that they could sit together.






On Saturday Chris and Susie came up and we went into Heber to get some lunch at the good old Dairy Keen. It was packed because of all of the people who had come to enjoy the Thomas the Train weekend. My boys always enjoy the train going around the restaurant. Then we went to Park City to do a little shopping at the Factory Outlets. Brian was a sweetheart and played with the boys at the playground while I did the shopping. I found a really nice tie for him that goes great with his new suit. It was a lot of fun. That night Ethan got to go on his first golf ball hunt down at the golf course and he thought that was great fun.
The next cabin weekend is on Ethan's birthday over the 4th of July. I have to admit that I hope that I have a new baby by then so we probably won't be going, but the boys sure do love a good cabin weekend.

No comments: