Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bradon is 1 week old!

Does he look bigger? He has gained weight since last week, so he's already a growing boy. This week has really flown by. I can't believe that Bradon is already a week old. So far he has been a really sweet little guy. He only cries when he is hungry or a little uncomfortable. Most of the time he is content to just look around when he is awake.

I have already found something that he really loves. After I give him a bath I use lotion to give him a little massage. He especially loves to have his legs massaged. Today when I was bathing him he was a little fussy, but when I started rubbing his legs he immediately quieted down. He must find it very relaxing.

So far we are surviving Brian's first day back at work, but I really miss him. It's so nice when he's home and the boys just love having him around to play. I have even managed to do two loads of laundry today. I think that's quite an accomplishment considering that I feel pretty tired. I'm thinking of trying to go to the library tomorrow. That would be the first time I've been out by myself with all three boys. I know I have to do it sometime so I thought a small outing would be best. I'm sure I'll get used to having three little ones sooner or later. I remember when it seemed like a big deal to get out of the house with just Ethan. Hah! Those were the easy days!






I already love having three boys. They are all so different and so perfect. I thought I wanted a girl when I found out that I was pregnant, but now I can't imagine not having my Bradon. Heavenly Father knows just what we need.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh My Gosh...he is so beautiful. I love the video's. Who knew you could miss the sound of a baby crying?

Jeff Sollis said...

Look at that little Hepworth! He's a pretty cute, little bugger. It sounds like everything is going pretty well. I can't imagine trying to take three little ones out on my own. Especially with the Tanner factor. Miss you guys.

jen&boys said...

I am soaking up the content baby vibe. We'll hope that his cousin is just like that!!! What a sweet boy!