Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More pictures of Bradon and the boys

I know it sounds strange to say, but I actually enjoyed my time in the hospital. Not that it's fun to be poked and prodded, but it was nice to have some alone time with Bradon. I loved the quiet hours that we had together. Brian and I even had a "date" on Friday night. The hospital had an extra tray for dinner and so they gave it to Brian and we watched a DVD that he had picked up from the library earlier in the day. An unconventional date, but it was nice to have some time together.

I also enjoyed the visits from Ethan and Tanner. They each received a gift from Bradon. We had bought them clipboards at an office supply store and they used these to pretend that they were either a doctor or a nurse. The bathroom in my room was their "office" and they liked to examine the baby in there. They checked the heartbeat, the eyes, ears, etc. They were pretty funny and were very entertaining.

Tanner is very protective of his baby brother. He got upset whenever they had to take Bradon to the nursery. He didn't want anyone to take his baby. He doesn't like anyone but immediate family to hold Bradon and he wants to be involved in feeding and caring for him. He has been very sweet with him. Ethan is also a fine big brother. They are both so cute and worried for their little brother. Tanner hates it when Bradon cries and always wants us to pick him up immediately if he even hears a whimper.

I love my three good little boys. They are such a blessing to me. I am also thankful for a wonderful, caring husband who I love and adore. He is an amazing father and an incredible support to me. I love him with all my heart. I hope that my boys will grow up to be wonderful men just like their father.
















No comments: