Our baby is due on June 30th and so I am taking a moment to celebrate that it is only two weeks away! Hooray! I had Ethan 2 1/2 weeks early and Tanner came about nine days early, so that means that I would really like to see our new little guy this weekend, but time will tell. Last week I was between 1-2 centimeters dilated and only about 50% effaced. I haven't seen Dr. Froerer since the end of May because he's been in Italy, but at that time he thought I had a good chance of having the baby around the 21st because of my history. He'll be back on Wednesday and that will be nice because he should be around to deliver the baby.
If Baby doesn't come by Monday then I guess we'll settle in and hope he doesn't come until the 2nd of July. That's because Bri's mom is leaving to help FayLyn with her baby on the 24th and she would like to be here when our baby is born. FayLyn is due on Wednesday. You've gotta' love the baby waiting game.
And no. . . we don't have a name yet. We're waiting until we see him (at least that's what we tell ourselves. It has nothing to do with the fact that we're both indecisive).
2 comments:
We've been thinking about you! I'm hoping for your sake that you deliver soon. I can't wait to see pics and hear the story. It's all so exciting.
Well, I'm hoping he comes a little early too. . .we're leaving town at the end of the month and I want to see him before we go. We're excited for ya!
Post a Comment