Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun with Dad

Ethan and Tanner have had a really great week. While I was in the hospital they got to have a sleepover with my parents and with Bri's parents. Ethan would like me to have another baby so that he can have more sleepovers. Ummm. . . no. I think we can arrange sleepovers without having another baby. Thanks to wonderful grandparents who take such good care of our boys.

I came home from the hospital on Saturday and the boys just loved having Brian around for a few days. Since he's in sales there was no escaping some work related phone calls, but by in large they had his undivided attention. They got to do all kinds of fun things. They played with about every toy we had multiple times over. One night they flooded the sandbox and had a great time doing that. And they had a special afternoon/evening with dad where they went downtown to Discovery Gateway, the fountain at the Gateway, and then ended the night at McDonald's (one with a play place of course). I thought it was nice that Brian was able to go somewhere fun with the boys since it's usually me who gets to do all the fun things with them since I'm the stay-at-home parent.

My boys have a great Dad!
























































2 comments:

Dasha said...

This is a fun way to keep up with the going ons in your life. It's good to know there are some good cute boys out there for my girls;)

jen&boys said...

Always good to have some "dad time". Riser is anxiously awaiting some when Karl gets home.