Monday, June 16, 2008

Preschool Graduation


Ethan's last day of preschool was on May 23rd. Jolene and Katie were the cutest teachers and Ethan really enjoyed his year with them. The good news is that he is going back in the fall for one more year of preschool before heading off to kindergarten. It was hard to make the decision to not send him to school next year, but I just felt like an extra year of preschool would give him an edge and make him one of the older kids in his class instead of one of the youngest. I was the youngest in my class growing up and you're always the last to be able to do everything, so I'm hoping that Ethan will appreciate this decision in the future. Jolene and Katie suprised me with a cute little baby outfit and socks for our new baby. I feel really grateful to have found such a nice place for Ethan to go to school and we'll look forward to heading back there in the fall. Then it will be Tanner's turn for preschool! My little boys are growing up fast!





No comments: