Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Young Scientist

I mentioned in my Christmas post that Tanner received a science kit for Christmas. He has really enjoyed doing the experiments so far, though so have been more impressive than others. I think he mainly likes to wear the safety goggles. If you know Tanner you know that he loves to wear goggles and glasses of all kinds. Bradon is usually an observer, but would like to be more involved. I'm going to have to repeat the projects with him when Tanner is at preschool one day.
I'm going to have to stock up on food coloring because most of the experiments require a lot of food color and that's not something I have a lot of in the house. Some of the experiments will have to wait until summer when we can go outside and collect some bug and dirt samples. Can't wait.
Well, actually summer sounds pretty good right now doesn't it?

No comments: