Thursday night was Zoo Booster Night at the
Hogle Zoo and we went with my mom and dad and Anna who just flew in from Denver that morning. Crowds were much lighter than they were on member's night so it was really nice. We decided to go to the bird show:

My kids like this show, but this time they added some stuff that made it run longer and that tested their patience. Anna just wanted to get down to the pond that kids were throwing money in. She kept trying to get down there throughout the show.


The carousel was a big hit with everyone. Here's Ethan waiting in line:

Tanner with his cheesy grin on the zebra. Who can resist that smile?

Anna rode on the gorilla:

Ethan got the tiger:

Anna was so disappointed that this drinking fountain didn't work!

They all had to try out riding the rhino:
1 comment:
I've never thought the zoo was as exciting as I do now that I have a kid. Your pics are cute. I can't believe how big the boys are getting.
Post a Comment