Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Look At Me Grow!

It's been a little while since I last posted some adorable pictures of Bradon, and I thought you would all be dying to see more! I don't know how much he weighs now, but he's definitely growing. Here's an update:
Bradon on the 7th of July:2 1/2 weeks:
After his bath on 11th July:
He's starting to fill out his clothes:
On the 14th of July he really enjoyed the swimming party at Brandon & Jenn's pool:
Bradon on the 17th of July:
With Dad on the 24th of July:
A baby's favorite pastime. Chillin' in the car seat on the 30th of July:

After his bath on 3rd of August:
By cousin Kayson's side on 3rd of August:
Bradon was born on the 19th of June and Kayson was born on the 16th of July:
We thought about including Rachel's belly in the above shots since her baby is due in October. Can't wait for baby boy cousin #3!
I can't believe how much Bradon has grown and how time is flying by. Last week at my mom's house he had a period of time where he smiled for about 20 minutes or so. It was so sweet. The next day I got a baby update email saying that my baby should start to smile at me around this time. Bradon appears to be right on schedule. I love it when your baby starts to smile at you. It makes all the late night feedings worth it! Bradon is a sweet little thing and we just love him to pieces. He's coming up on 7 weeks this Thursday. I'm glad that the Spirit told Brian and I that it was time to have another baby because I just can't imagine life without him now.

1 comment:

jen&boys said...

I love watching him get more and more chubby. What a handsome little man!!