Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bradon's Blessing Day


We blessed Bradon in our new ward on Sunday. It was a real treat for Brian because he got to conduct the meeting and bless his baby. It was a sweet blessing full of wonderful promises for Bradon. Hopefully we can teach him what he needs to know to attain these blessings. It was wonderful to have family there, though we missed Austin & FayLyn and their girls in Michigan and Jeff who had to remain behind in Denver. Our fathers and Allan, Karl, Chris and Matt were able to join Brian in the circle. There was a sweet spirit in the meeting and Brian and I both had the opportunity to share our testimonies. I could feel my grandma there, and Bri's mom said she felt her mom too. Our baby is very loved!
Here is Bradon in his blessing outfit. I've never been thrilled with the selection of blessing outfits for little boys, so I've always just chosen a special outfit that I like for the day. I thought this little outfit was sweet and I love Bradon's smile in this picture.



I love Bradon's little booties. They're so precious.
I had to take this picture because if you didn't know it you might think that Bradon was Rachel's little boy. He has her coloring! I promise he is mine.

It was a special day for our family and we feel so grateful to have Bradon Jacob in our home.

2 comments:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever. He is just adorable. I LOVE the pic of the 3 boys together. They're going to be great buddies.

Tiffany Jenson said...

sorry we missed it. he is getting so big. he looked adorable! i am sure brian did fantastic!