Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Weekend with Jeff & Rachel


My brother Jeff and his family came and visited in July.  We just don't get to see them enough so it was wonderful to have some time with them.  We got to meet their twins who were born a few weeks before Bradon and it was great to reconnect.  We took the kids for a fun filled afternoon at Planet Play.  They all had a great time, but I only took two pictures.  I love the one of Bradon doing a victory jump while playing bowling.



That evening Susie arranged for us to go swimming at her uncle's swimming pool in Orem.  We had so much fun in their beautiful pool and we didn't think the kids would ever want to leave.  Chris brought all his inflatable pool toys which the kids thoroughly enjoyed.


What a bunch of good looking kiddos.


Anders didn't get to swim and instead did some napping.

My mom was great and looked after all of the little non-swimmers.
My mom had her hands full with three little baby boys, Sam, Anders & Ben.

It was such a great, beautiful evening to be together.

My kids are spoiled by all their awesome aunts and uncles who make their lives so great.


The next morning we headed to Wheeler Farm for some family pictures.  Getting 11 children (ages 8 & under) to look at the camera and smile at the same time is impossible.  Witness the mayhem. . .




I think everyone was relieved when the photo shoot was over.  Anders was certainly a happy man.

I wish I could work up the courage for a road trip to Wichita to visit Jeff & Rachel.  Maybe next year. . .

No comments: