After several years of taking my kids to Geri's Swim School in West Valley this year I decided to enroll them in lessons somewhere closer to home. The Kearns Oquirrh Park Rec Center seemed a logical choice. I was unaware of how vastly different this experience would be. The pool is huge and there are at least 10 different classes being taught at one time. You can spot Tanner in the picture below across the pool in a red swimming suit. It was hard to watch both boys at the same time.
And there's Ethan poking his head up through the hand holds for the ladder at his end of the pool.
Both of the boys enjoyed their lessons well enough, but I think from now on I'll either enroll them in semi-private or private lessons or take them back to Geri's Swim School. This was just too much chaos and not enough lesson time for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment