The stress of keeping our home in tip-top shape, looking for a home and looking forward to a move is taking its toll on me. I've been having a hard time sleeping at night and if I ever wake up I can't seem to turn my brain off and get back to sleep. I am great at worrying.
In my last post I wrote about the three homes that I liked best when we went out looking. The next day the realtor on the home in Sandy called and wanted to know if we wanted to turn in an offer since they were considering another one. I didn't want to because I had reservations about Brian's commute and we hadn't checked that out yet. However, I don't think they accepted the offer they got since it was still on the MLS last night. It's at the top of our price range and I think they might be looking for full price, so that one may be out.
The new build is still a possibility, but I worry about it being on the first street entering the neighborhood, and it's a corner lot. We'll see.
We put in an offer on the last home in West Jordan and it was accepted and we are under contract. Normally that would be exciting, but in this case it's a short sale and so the offer now goes to the bank to be reviewed. My agent seems optimistic that we'll get an answer before the end of the month, but I know these things can drag on forever. If we got the house it would be an amazing deal. I've already met neighbors in the circle and have heard about how wonderful the ward is, etc., etc. I admit that I'm already really attached to the house and I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't work out. The positive things about this house far outweigh the negatives.
So the search continues. I'll be going out to look again with my agent next week. We need to have some backup possibilities in case the home that we're under contract for doesn't work out. We're praying hard and doing lots of hoping and dreaming around our house these days.
2 comments:
Hip, hip, hooray . . .I'm so excited for you. Don't worry . . .I'll pull out my rubber gloves and cleaning supplies and be first inline to get the house in tip top shape. : )
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Post a Comment