Michelle and I were never companions in the mission field, but we became friends and were roommates at BYU when we came home. She is one of my dearest friends in all the world and whenever I talk to her it's just like we spoke yesterday. I couldn't ask for a better friend.
Melena was my last companion and made the last two months of my mission really wonderful. I am so happy that she moved to Utah so that we can see each other more often. Doesn't she have just the warmest smile? I just love her.
Cheryl and I were MTC companions and were great friends from the very beginning. We've been through a lot together. We were also fortunate to be companions for several months in Odense in the middle of our missions. When we came home Cheryl, Michelle and I were all roommates together. Cheryl is one of the most giving people in the world and would do anything for you.
Heidi and I were companions the last two months of her mission. We had a lot of fun together living in our tiny apartment with three people in the bedroom after Sister Nixon joined us! Once we took a bike ride from Soeborg to Helsingoer that was really wonderful. Heidi is another person that I can pick up the phone and talk to her and feel as though we just talked yesterday. Can you tell I had a lot of really great companions on my mission?
The picture below is of all of the sisters that were out the same time that I was (except for Shannan who was gracious enough to take this picture for me). Front row: Michelle, Marie, Cheryl. Back row: Me, Melena, Heidi.
Cheryl and I were MTC companions and were great friends from the very beginning. We've been through a lot together. We were also fortunate to be companions for several months in Odense in the middle of our missions. When we came home Cheryl, Michelle and I were all roommates together. Cheryl is one of the most giving people in the world and would do anything for you.
Heidi and I were companions the last two months of her mission. We had a lot of fun together living in our tiny apartment with three people in the bedroom after Sister Nixon joined us! Once we took a bike ride from Soeborg to Helsingoer that was really wonderful. Heidi is another person that I can pick up the phone and talk to her and feel as though we just talked yesterday. Can you tell I had a lot of really great companions on my mission?
The picture below is of all of the sisters that were out the same time that I was (except for Shannan who was gracious enough to take this picture for me). Front row: Michelle, Marie, Cheryl. Back row: Me, Melena, Heidi.


2 comments:
It's great to see Cheryl. I have thought about her at random times. What a great reunion. I would love to do something like that.
I loved seeing the pics, Cynthia. I consider you one of my closest friends as well and have a lot of fun memories of us together from the past 12 years! Wow . . .has it really been that long? Knus
Post a Comment