Sunday, March 7, 2010

We're Floored! The Floor is Installed.

I was skeptical, but Brian insisted that he and his dad could install our laminate floor in one night. He was right and I was happily wrong. Brian and his dad were like machines cranking this floor out and it looks spectacular.
I don't miss the carpet one little bit.

And just for fun here's a cute picture of this little guy who is getting so big! Love him.

5 comments:

Jeff Sollis said...

Are you seriously doubting Brian!? How long have you been married to this guy now? The man can works harder than just about anyone, and he can certainly execute!
The floor looks great! I hope you are able to attract a buyer quickly. We'll be thinking about you. Miss you guys.
Jeff

Jeff Sollis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn and Brandon said...

It looks awesome! Can you send Brian over to our house when you guys get done?

Becky said...

Those floors are slick to install! The floors and the walls look great! Love the remodel updates!

jen&boys said...

looks great!!! Can't wait to see it all finished!!