Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Finished Product

Here they are! The pictures you have all been waiting for. Everything turned out beautifully and we're enjoying the finished product very much.

The upstairs bathroom:
The living room where we took out the ugly brass fireplace insert and borrowed my mom's fireplace screen for a much nicer look:
Our dining area:
And the kitchen (the paint color looks really weird in the first picture, but it's actually really nice):
Doesn't it look marvelous? It is delightful to have so much countertop space. The other night I made pancakes and I had an abundance of room to make them. I didn't have to use an extension cord to plug my griddle into and then cook them up on the table. I love it! Getting the microwave off of the countertop has made a big difference. It's also wonderful to have three outlets in the kitchen instead of the one that I had before. No kitchen should have only one plug. Brian's dad did a masterful job on all the electrical work in the kitchen and I haven't tripped the circuit breaker a single time. Life is good. Thanks again to everyone who helped with this major project. Everything is looking great and we are so thankful.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Cynthia! It looks SO great. I'm not going to lie, I'll miss the pink bathroom...

Congratulations for finishing all that hard work.

amy stansel said...

wow!! It's beautiful!! You guys did a great job!

**the muirs** said...

I love your cabinets! I'd buy it! :)

Hale Family said...

Beautiful! I love all of your color choices!

Becky Beck said...

Cynthia it all looks so fabulous! Can I come see it in person??? What a great idea to have the pink tile in the bathroom painted...we had green in our old house and ripping it out was a nightmare--when demo-ing the tile in the tub the living room wall crumbled on the other side. Seriously, it looks so great and I've heard Sutherlands is the best kept secret!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Cynthia--I'm blown away. I LOVE it. It's beautiful.

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Love it!!! I love the cabinets and all the colors you chose. How fun to have a new kitchen and bathroom.

Nicole said...

It looks amazing. I love the white cabinets.
I did love the pink bathroom, but I have one of my own now. Although, mine is missing the birds...