Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our 5th Anniversary


It's hard to believe that we've been married for five years, but it's true!!! We celebrated our anniversary last week by leaving the kids with my parents and going out to dinner at Red Lobster. I could tell it was our 5th anniversary because after dinner we went to the bookstore to do some research on purchasing a new car seat, and then we went to Toys R Us to look for little toys for the boys for our upcoming trip. I'm glad that Brian is such a great father and that we can even have fun running errands together. Brian surprised me with tickets to "The Secret Garden" at the Hale Centre Theatre, so we went to that on Friday night. I LOVED it, and we had a fabulous night out together. I think we're going to have to see more shows there in the future. I'm grateful to be married to such a wonderful guy. He really is the best!

No comments: