Saturday, September 8, 2007

First day of preschool

Ethan's first day of preschool was yesterday. He was so excited and ready to go. He woke up bright and early to be sure to be ready and he was all smiles. I think he was a little nervous when I dropped him off, but he still seemed happy. I was okay until I got back to the car and Tanner was crying because he wanted to go to school too!
Ethan said his first day was great. He got to be in charge of telling the class about the weather (next time he hopes to ring the bell to signal clean up time). He especially loved the songs he learned, especially the one about the alligator and monkeys. I think he'll really like his school a lot. I think it will be hard for Tanner to see big brother dropped off everyday, but hopefully we can do some fun things in the meantime. Yesterday he played in the sandbox for about an hour and I think he was happy to have the sandbox all to himself.


No comments: