Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Swiss Days











Last Saturday we headed up to Midway to check out the offerings at this year's Swiss Days. I'm sure everyone will be relieved to know that they served those Swiss Navajo Tacos again this year. We did have a fun time, although I think the boys were a little bored. They did get to ride down some very costly slides, but Ethan liked them better than Tanner.

We thought we wore the boys out, but Tanner managed to fall asleep the last ten minutes of the car ride home. Why does it always work out that way?

And since I'm on the subject of sleeping, I just had to include a picture of Ethan when he fell asleep on our recliner in our living room. This was during our afternoon "quiet time," and I guess things really did get a little too quiet for him and he ended up asleep with his toys in front of him in the chair. Proof that he really does need an afternoon nap, even if he thinks differently.











No comments: