Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Summer Scramble

7:00 a.m.  I wake up with Anders.  I feed him and he goes back to sleep.  I get in the shower.
8:00 a.m.  I get things organized for the day.  A diaper bag is packed and swimming gear is assembled.
8:30 a.m.  Time to wake up the kids.  Ethan has been awake, but the other kids are dead to the world.  I hurry them downstairs to gulp down some breakfast.
9:00 a.m.  Swimming lessons at the OPFC.
10:00  We head home.  Ethan and Tanner change out of their swimming suits.  I get Bradon and Anders dressed and I feed Anders a bottle.
10:40  On the road to my mom's house.  We drop Bradon and his car seat off at my mom's house and we're back on the road.
11:10  We arrive at the dentist's office.  Ethan, Tanner and I all have appointments.  Anders is sleeping when we arrive.  They start working on Tanner and I while Ethan waits.  Anders wakes up when it's time for x-rays, but he smiles in his car seat for awhile.
11:45  Tanner's cleaning is done and Anders starts to fuss.  I pick him up and carefully balance him through the rest of my appointment.  He's a good boy and doesn't fuss to much.
12:30  We're done at the dentist and back on the road.
12:45  We stop for a quick bite at Wendy's and I feed Anders.
1:00  We're back on the road heading to the grocery store.
1:30  We meet up with my mom at Macey's and do a little grocery shopping.
2:15  We stop at my mom's house for a short visit.  Bradon falls asleep in my lap.
3:20  Time to head home.
3:40  With Anders and Bradon sleeping in the car I quickly unload the groceries while Ethan and Tanner change into their uniforms.
3:55  We arrive at the dojo for tae kwon do.  Tanner heads upstairs to Little Dragons and Ethan takes the big class on the main level.
4:55  Lessons are over and we're heading home.
5:05  Time to make dinner!
5:45  Brian comes home and it's about time to eat
6:00 Dinner time.
6:30  I rock Anders to sleep.
6:45  Anders is asleep and I feel like I can't move.
7:00  Dinner is cleaned up
7:05  Bradon is in the bathtub
7:07  Anders wakes up.  Really?
7:10  Ethan and Tanner are in the shower
7:15  When can I go to bed?

No comments: