Friday, July 8, 2011

Peace Gardens

It's a tradition in Brian's family to visit the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake each year to goof around and take fun pictures.  Patra is the family photographer and always gets some really great shots.  She's moving to Wisconsin next week and we're going to miss her and Rich a lot (I'm tearing up just thinking about it).  This year I stayed home with the baby and Brian took the boys down.  They were a little late getting there so after everyone else was ready to go home Brian stayed with the boys and took a few pictures of his own.

Enjoy.































I love how Bradon is determined to do everything that his big brothers do.  I'm blessed with some pretty amazing boys.

1 comment:

Dasha said...

That looks like such an awesome place. Where exactly is it? I think I need to visit there when I'm out there in August.