Brian and I got engaged on April 11, 2002. He brought me home some flowers this year to celebrate that day. Aren't they pretty? Love him.
And I have to give a shout out to Allan and Kami who came and babysat our little munchkins a few weeks ago so that we could go on our first date post baby. We went to dinner at The Wild Rose at The District. I'd purchased a Groupon to help defray the cost and I was glad I did because it was delicious! I wish that I had $100 to spend on a nice dinner out more often, however it's hard to get over the fact that you could buy groceries for at least a week for that much money. I had a super yummy Mahi Mahi dish and Brian had a delicious steak. Afterwards we went to Lowe's to pick up some stuff for our garden. It was just nice to spend some time alone together and the time went by way too fast. When we returned home our kids were happily playing with Allan and Kami and Anders was fast asleep. I don't think they missed us a bit. Thanks Allan and Kami!
1 comment:
Riser and Kayson have been decorating our house as well. They've got our walls, the piano, the seatbelts in the car... I think it's time for it to warm up so that we can send these boys outside!!
Post a Comment