Monday, April 18, 2011

Did someone say this was April?

These pictures were taken April 2.  By this time I had put away all the snow gear thinking that we wouldn't need it for another year.  This storm, however, motivated the boys to get outside and play so out came all of the winter clothes again.
Ever since our last trip to the cabin Bradon has decided that he likes the snow. 


General Conference weekend also prompted us to get a little crafty and the boys made Wind-Up Workshop Robots.  They had a blast making them and they lasted at least a day.
 I actually think a couple of Ethan's are still in working order.  He tries a little harder to take care of his things.
 Bradon loved the robots, but was no good at taking care of them.  His robots soon met an early death in the garbage can.
I was grateful for a nice, quiet General Conference weekend.  Brian and I listened to Conference on Saturday as we pulled weeds in the yard.  Sunday we streamed Conference online for the first time which enabled us to watch Conference from any room in the house.  That's a pretty cool feature.  I felt much encouraged after all of the wonderful messages from our prophet and apostles and other Church leaders.  I just wish Conference weekends came around more often!

No comments: