Anders was blessed on 27th March in our ward. We woke up that beautiful spring morning to find yet another layer of freshly fallen snow. That seems to be a fairly fallen occurrence this year, but the blue skies made it a beautiful day.
Anders was all smiles before church.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, he really is such a sweet baby boy.
He's a handsome little fellow.
After a beautiful blessing given to him by his daddy we returned to our house for a luncheon with all of our family who came to support us. Thanks to everyone who came and a special thanks to those who brought food to help.
Anders with Daddy and Mommy.
Anders with Grandpa & Grandma H
Anders with Grandpa Larry & Grandma Marlene.
We're so grateful to have this little boy in our family and we're very thankful for our wonderful extended family who do so much for us. We love you all!
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that picture of him on Brian's lap and also the third individual pic of him . . .he looks so coy. What a cutie.
Those are definitely some very cute pictures. I love the name Anders too.
Post a Comment