Friday, November 5, 2010

Time for a New Truck!

Brian's job requires that he drive a truck that is no older than four model years. We bought our first truck three years ago when he started his job, a 2006 GMC Sierra. We knew we had to buy a new truck before the end of the year and when we saw that GM had 0% financing through the month of October we decided to go looking. We ended up buying a truck very similar to the one he had before. It is a 2010 GMC Sierra Crew Cab. I like the Crew Cab because we can still fit our whole family inside. The extended cab just doesn't leave a lot of room for car seats, and we'll be in the car seat stage for awhile still.
I'm excited that we found something that we can afford and I admit it's nice to drive a brand new vehicle. I think the On-Star and XM radio are pretty fun and we get them free for a year so I might have to drive this truck a little more than I drove the last one. Now it's time to start looking for my new Toyota Sienna. A girl can dream.

No comments: