Friday, November 5, 2010

Bradon's Passion

If you know Bradon you know that he loves technology. The kid is just over two, but can navigate the Wii like a pro and knows how to get himself on the Internet and navigate his favorite websites. He changes settings on my computer all the time when he's not too busy playing games on pbskids.org.
His favorite game on the Wii is Wii Resort Sports. He walks around the house pretty much from the time he wakes up saying "bowling, bowling." When he finally gets his TV time he heads downstairs and gets the Wii remote ready. He starts up his game and navigates through the menu until he finds the bowling game. He knows how to calibrate the remote when requested. It's amusing to watch.
The kid can bowl a mean game. He positions his character in just the right spot and sends the ball rolling down the lane. He's had to learn how to press A & B at the same time to be able to play, but he's done it. The best score I've seen him bowl is a 185 and he loves to get a strike or spare. I'm scared to play him because I'm pretty sure he would win.

His favorite video on pbskids.org is one where Curious George goes bowling. He loves Curious George and he loves bowling so that's a magic combination for him. We need to take him to a real lane and see what he can do. We just need to find a bowling ball that he can lift. The Wii is so perfect for that. Come on over if you'd like to challenge him to a game!

1 comment:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I'm too scared to take him on although I do like to Wii bowl.