Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bradon is 2 weeks old!

Bradon had his 2 week checkup this week (2 days before his 2 week date) and he was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches. He's healthy and growing. He continues to be a sweet baby, but he loves being held, even during the night. This has made it a little tough for me to get a good night's rest. I've managed to trick him into sleeping in his car seats on a few occasions and that helps a little bit. I guess if I were little I'd want to be held and loved all the time too.
Here's a fun picture of Tanner, Ethan and Grandma Marlene snuggling baby Bradon.

Can you see how furry our little fella it? He has a lot of hair on his shoulders, back, arms and even his ears! I tried to take a couple of pictures so that you could see it.



I'm in love with him. He's just too cute!

2 comments:

jen&boys said...

cute little furry boy... Riser's looking at him saying so tiny.. so tiny...

The Opdahl's said...

Oh my! Bradon is such a sweetie! I wish I could see him in person! Congrats and I hope the birthing went well. You blog rocks!
-Rach