
I can't believe it, but somehow we have a 5 year old! Wow! He's gotten so big and I am so proud of the good, kind boy that he has become. He is truly a joy to us. It seems like only yesterday that Brian was driving me to the hospital and we were trying to get around the 4
th of July parade going down State Street. Then later that night we had our 4
th of July baby and we could hear the fireworks going off outside of the hospital room. This year as we went to watch the fireworks I admit to feeling pretty sentimental about that time. Ethan's childhood seems to be going by so quickly.

Ethan wanted a Power Rangers party and so I did my best to make him a ranger cake even though I am no cake
decorator. Basically my idea is to bake a cake and buy some store bought elements, but my boys don't seem to mind. Ethan was great about sharing the day with Tanner and together they blew out candles and opened presents. I wish they would share that great every day, but we'll take whatever we can get.


We had cake, chips and dip and fresh fruit. The kids played in the pool and sandbox.

Ethan's grandparents, my grandpa, and almost all of Ethan's aunts and uncles who are in state were there. What a great family we have!

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us! Happy Birthday to my big little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment