Friday, August 20, 2010

A Time to Tow

There comes a time in the life of every car, van, SUV, etc. that it just needs to be towed. That time came for our van just a couple of weeks after moving into our new house. I went outside one day to find a huge puddle under our van. I didn't think it could be good and neither did Brian. I called my cousin Becky and got her recommendation on a good tow company and called them up. They quickly came to our rescue. They were nice guys and they let our boys operate their truck to get our van up onto the ramp.


My boys thought they were wonderful.
Ta-Dah!

We were thinking $600 in repair costs, but thanks to the good people at my dad's work it ended up costing us just over $60 since the problem didn't turn out to be as severe as we'd first thought. Thank goodness for family!

No comments: