Friday, August 20, 2010

Swimming Lessons Summer 2010

This year for swimming lessons I drove the boys back to a place by Ethan's former school where we've gone for lessons over the past few years. Maybe one day I'll figure out a good place to go around our new house, but for now I felt comfortable with the familiar. Tanner was in the beginning class again and Ethan repeated the intermediate class.


I saw a lot of improvement in both of them this year, especially with Ethan's diving skills. It's tough to keep up your skills here in Utah where we really only swim 3 months out of the year. By the time summer comes around again you need a refresher course.


Tanner had a lot of friends from last year's class in his class again this year. He was the class clown and kept me smiling. One time he told me that he needed me to get him some tanks so that he could stay under water longer. I told him that was called scuba-diving and we'd better conquer basic swimming first.



We only snuck in one session this year due to family vacation scheduling and the beginning of year-round school. We'll have to do better next year.

No comments: