We gave Ethan the choice of having a big birthday party or going out for a special birthday activity with dad. He chose to go miniature golfing with Brian. I can't blame him because that's what I would have chosen too. They went to Mulligan's and played a couple of rounds of golf and had a lot of fun together. So we celebrated his birthday with an immediate family only party at home.
I made his favorite chocolate cake and chocolate cake balls for his birthday. Can you tell that Ethan is a chocoholic. He loves all things chocolate.

Ethan wanted a Playmobil set for his birthday. He couldn't wait to open his presents. We got him a space puzzle and an animal lodge Playmobil.
He was delighted.
He also promised me he'd never be bored again if he got that one toy.
Let's just say there may have been a few days here and there where he has been a little bit bored, but he has really enjoyed the toy. This morning before school I couldn't find him anywhere. I kept calling with no answer. It turned out he was in his special Playmobil room (a small room that will one day be a bathroom, but for now serves as a great toy room to escape from baby brother).
He was delighted.
He also promised me he'd never be bored again if he got that one toy.
Let's just say there may have been a few days here and there where he has been a little bit bored, but he has really enjoyed the toy. This morning before school I couldn't find him anywhere. I kept calling with no answer. It turned out he was in his special Playmobil room (a small room that will one day be a bathroom, but for now serves as a great toy room to escape from baby brother).He also got great gifts from his grandmas and grandpas. Thanks to everyone who helped make Ethan's birthday a special one. It's crazy to think that next year he'll be old enough to be baptized!
No comments:
Post a Comment