Attractive, don't you think? At least this one was less noticeable even though it's still ugly. The E.R. doctor told me to come back again in two days and they would check me again. I was not thrilled by that idea so I called my OB-GYN office and they were able to get me an appointment with a specialist. So the next day I went there and he unpacked my nose. He found I was actually bleeding from two spots, although he thought the second spot was because of all of the trauma that my nose had gone through. So once again he cauterized the areas, but this time I was sent home without anything up my nose! Hooray! My nose hurt so bad for days. And last Thursday I had another nosebleed, but I was able to stop it. I credit this to lots of prayers on my behalf, a priesthood blessing, and Brian putting my name on the temple roll. My nose has been healing gradually and is feeling better all the time. I did have another nosebleed on Friday night, but once again I was able to get it stopped. At least they're coming less frequently now and I wonder if the change in temperatures had anything to do with it.
I have to thank Brian for being a good husband and for helping clean up after me and for taking such good care of me. I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment