Sunday, April 20, 2008

Springtime Outing


Last Monday it was supposed to be nice weather and so Jenny and I decided to take the boys to Wheeler Farm. Sadly the wind was blowing terribly and that did put a little damper on things. And poor Riser was having some kind of allergic reaction and so his eyes were puffy and draining. But we did see some fun farm animals, although none of us liked their smell. Here are a few pictures.





In case you can't tell from these pictures Tanner is always trying to find something to climb on. That's because he says "I'm not afraid of heights. I'm not afraid of heights." We found a horse that was really mad and Tanner was not pleased with all of the noise that it was making. He does not like loud noises so he had to cover his ears.



No comments: