I do tend to dream a lot and I'm pretty good at remembering what I have dreamt about. Last night I dreamed something that really made me laugh. I was at an Enrichment night at the Church doing last minute preparations getting ready for everyone to arrive. As people start to come in I realize that I never did my hair and makeup and I am wearing a nursing nightgown! Needless to say I was very embarrassed the entire evening to have shown up in such a state. I kept trying to keep the nightgown closed so that I wouldn't show off anything that others didn't want to see.
What does this dream mean? I think it means that I'm really tired of being the counselor over Enrichment nights and I'm a weirdo. Any other thoughts?
4 comments:
I definitely think it's the enrichment thing. I think that calling should have a one year limit! Too much stress. I'm am not sad to leave my enrichment leader calling behind! PS I recently had a similar dream where I showed up topless by accident to a ward party. But then I stuck around anyway thinking that the ward members were so judgemental of someone who just made a simple mistake. Random!
I went to dance without pants in a recent dream. The kids kept asking me why and I just didn't answer.
I had one that I was at sacrament meeting naked... I kept looking around thinking I must have clothes around here somewhere... I guess we are all a little stressed.
Hilarious! You crack me up.
Post a Comment