We went to lunch at Cafe Zupas for their new store in Sandy. I love this place and my kids like it too so it's a win-win. Too bad we can't do it more often because it's a little too pricey for a family of six.
In an attempt to be a crafty mom (which I'm usually not) we made snowmen rice krispie treats. Yep, that's about as crafty as I get. On the bright side they did turn out pretty cute.
However, as cute as the snowmen were my boys are even more cute.
We had a weekend trip to the cabin with some of Brian's siblings. We played games and laughed a lot. We'll have to do it again sometime. Anders doesn't look like he's having fun in the picture below, but you'll have to trust me that he was.
There was a great game of Heroscape.
We piled all the cousins on the couch for a picture. It was impossible to get them to look at the camera all at the same time.
Anders finally fell asleep by playing the iPad. I don't think I could fall asleep if I knew that Hulk was looking at me like that.
We celebrated an early Christmas with Brian's family at his parent's house. I just love this bunch and the kids are always excited to receive gifts from the grandparents.
I love this picture with Mat and Anders. Anders loves Mat, but in this photo he has such a grumpy expression. Mat usually tries to match his grumpiness but in this photo he smiled for me.
We had Lille Jul Aften at our house (Little Christmas Eve). We have the boys give each other their gift on this night. Tanner bought Anders these cute stuffed animal dogs since he loves dogs so much.
Bradon loves to play games and Ethan gave him Snack Attack!
Tanner got some Avenger figures.
And Ethan got a football card game from Bradon.
Another Christmas party on Christmas Eve took us to my parent's house. I love their big gathering space and this Christmas we weren't crowded yet because we were still waiting for Jeff and his family to arrive from Kansas.
This is a typical Tanner expression when he's excited about something.
Anders really loved his Toy Story stuffed animals. He likes to say "Woody", "Buzz", and "Bullseye."
It's always hard to get a really great cousin picture, but here they are in the Christmas Eve PJ's. My Grandma Melba always used to give us new pajamas on Christmas Eve and I always loved that.
And finally we had our own beautiful Christmas morning at home.
Anders was not happy about being woken up to see the gifts.
The kids always look through their stockings first.
We had another very happy Christmas. Brian had the whole week between Christmas and New Years off and we LOVED having him home during that time. We could get used to having him around all the time. It wouldn't be a hard adjustment at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment