Here are my three smarty pants brothers: Jeff, Matt & Chris.
And this is the whole crew that came to the graduation. Jenny was brave and brought her kids and I asked Brian to take the day off so that mine could stay home. Jeff flew in from Wichita to be there for Matt's big day.
Matt and my dad, who always strongly encouraged us all to get a college education.
Also in May, Anders finally learned to walk. He began by pushing his little airplane toy around the house.
With a Nerf dart in his mouth. . . Not a good idea, I know.
I love this little airplane push toy. I think we've had it since Tanner was a baby and it just keeps going and going. It's a tough little toy and all my kids have loved it. And when they get older they can use it as a rolling step tool (not recommended for obvious safety reasons).
At the end of May the Hogle Zoo opened their new Rocky Shores exhibit and the Booster members got a preview night before the official opening. We took Brian's mom and dad and headed up to the East side. We had to stop by the carousel, of course.
Anders liked it slightly better this time.
We really liked the new exhibit.
It was fun to see Anders enjoying the freedom that comes with walking as he toddled around the zoo.
It was a fun, beautiful night. Next time we go I need to remember to get a picture of the boys with their grandparents. I don't have enough of those kinds of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment