I love this post. It makes me cry just thinking about sending my boys on their missions in just a few years
(that will be here sooner than I know it). I don't know how my parents managed to send four of us out on missions, but they survived it so I know I will too. I think it's one of those things that you pray for and dread at the same time. The boys are all in bed right now, but I think tomorrow I'll give them all a nice long hug just because I love them.
2 comments:
cry...cry...cry... as I hold my sleeping boy in my arms. Thanks for sharing this.
The post you linked to was great. Amazing photos that captured so well the emotions of sending a dear one off to serve the Lord. I enjoyed the comments that followed. One comment summed the experience very well, "as hard as it is to say goodbye, multiply those emotions by 1,000 to imagine the incredible joy you feel when you see them walking toward you at the end of the 2 years!" I remember that POWERFUL feeling of pure joy when each of you came home (or we came to you). Heart bursting joy!
Post a Comment