It's hard for me to believe, but tomorrow Anders will be four weeks old. He's been a part of our family for a month now. He is proving to be a very, very good baby. He is usually very calm and patient. If he's been fed, his diaper is clean and he has someone to hold and love him he's good. He is still getting up a couple of times a night, but I can usually count on him to go right back to sleep after he eats.
Here is a quick look back at the past month.
Grandpa Larry and Anders on the night he came home from the hospital.
Anders has been the main attraction around here for the past month.
He looks so adorably chunky in this picture. This one really makes me laugh.
I can't get enough of the quiet moments I have to hold him while he's sleeping peacefully. A slice of heaven. Our first night out as a family after Anders was born. We had a coupon to Santa Monica Pizza Company and we went to try it out.
Anders didn't get to try any of the food at the restaurant, but his brothers ate a breadstick or two for him. Ethan gave Anders a valentine on Valentine's Day.
.
He's already getting bigger! He has pretty much outgrown his newborn outfits now. I love all his beautiful hair!Bri's Aunt Melodie brought us the food we needed for an indoor picnic one night and it was a big hit with all of our boys. I loved it because I didn't have dishes to do or a floor to sweep after dinner.
Words can't express how gratefully I am to everyone who brought us dinner this past month. My mom and Brian's mom each helped out with babysitting and dinners. My mission friends, Michelle & Melena each brought us dinners. My sister Jenny and my Aunt Debbie and Brian's Aunt Melodie also brought us dinner. The food was all wonderful and it helped me get back into a routine during those first couple of weeks home from the hospital. We're really blessed to have such great family and friends. We love you all!
2 comments:
What a handsome little guy. I am so grateful for the beautiful grandchildren we have been blessed with.
He is one handsome little guy! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment