Friday, February 18, 2011

Hospital Photos

Hospital pictures have come a long way since Ethan and Tanner were babies.  Gone are the days of the poor quality nursery photo.  When Bradon was a baby a photographer came to our room to photograph him, but I don't think she had much experience.  When Anders was born we had a completely different experience.  Our photographer seemed very professional, was really nice and did a great job.  I just wish that I'd known she could take photos of you with your baby.  I would have come better prepared.  Here's a peek at some of my favorite shots.










I was throwing away some baby care information I still had from when Bradon was born and I came across a list of names that Brian and I made when we were expecting Ethan.  I guess Brian and I haven't changed our minds much about what names we like because all of our boys' first and middle names appear on our original list.  The one exception is Anders' name, although Andrew did make the list.  The funny thing is that I don't really like a lot of the girl names that I wrote down eight years ago, but I still like most of the boy names from that original list.  I guess it was meant to be.

I'd forgotten how fun it can be to type with an infant in your arms!

3 comments:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Those pictures are soooooo adorable!

Rachel said...

I love these! Anders is such an adorable chunk!

Hale Family said...

Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! You have a beautiful family!
If you ever want the contact info for the job at the Tribune, just let me know. :)