Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

It's snowing today, the weather forecasters are calling for a warm Christmas day. It's funny how the end of November was so cold and snowy, and most of December has been fairly warm and rainy. Ethan and Tanner loved all the snow in late November and have been disappointed in the small amount we have on the ground today.

Here are a few pictures from the late November snow fall. Tanner loved the huge bans of snow that were created from shoveling our driveway and sidewalk. He and Ethan built a fort in this particular bank of snow.
One day it took me almost two hours to get the snow off our driveway and sidewalks. Granted I'm a slow moving pregnant lady, but our driveway is huge! Brian usually shovels, but he was at work this particular day. Our neighbor across the street was kind enough to snow blow our walks for us a couple of times. Tanner loves being outside when someone is shoveling. He usually alternates between helping and playing.
I took a few pictures to show just how much snow we had.
Before all the snow melted I was wondering if we'd ever be able to get inside our shed again without having to dig it out. It was pretty buried!
In typical boy fashion my boys loved playing war out in the snow the most. In this picture Tanner was wounded on the battlefield and Ethan is giving him aid.
And in this picture Ethan was helping the wounded Tanner from the battlefield.

I love my boys and how well they usually play together. Now if only I could get Bradon to love playing in the snow. So far he just doesn't.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love that your boys are best friends. They are so cute together. We miss you guys!