We have so many things to be grateful for this year. We were able to complete our remodeling project at our old house with a significant amount of help from Brian's dad and other family members. Our house sold fairly quickly and we were able to find a house to move to that matched all the right dates. We love our new house! Even six months later we still find ourselves profoundly grateful that we get to live in such a nice place. Ethan's school is fantastic and he loves it. Tanner's preschool is just around the corner and it only takes me two minutes to walk him to school.

Everyone is healthy. I've had a very normal, uncomplicated pregnancy so far. I was hardly sick at all at the beginning and was blessed with all the energy I needed to pack up our house, get us moved and unpack at our new place. We're expecting boy #4 in just a few weeks! I'm feeling a bit tired, but otherwise pretty good. In addition, Brian's job is going well and seems secure.
I am so grateful for my family. I have a wonderful, caring, considerate husband who would do just about anything for me. I have three adorable little boys who get along almost all the time. We have the gospel of Jesus Christ to help guide us as we raise our boys and the Holy Spirit to guide us as we make decisions. We are so blessed! The picture below was taken one night during Family Home Evening. Brian was teaching a lesson on choices and the boys would go up and down the stairs based on the random choices that they "made" as I pulled paper strips out of a bowl. The boys loved the activity. I'm grateful for time with my family. I'm thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home mom and that I have so much time with my children.
It's hard to believe that 2011 is right around the corner. 2010 has been a really great year and I can't wait to see what's in store for our family next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment