Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Rub-A-Dub-Dub 3 Boys in the Tub
I had to capture this moment on film because I know it is fleeting. Ethan almost always prefers to shower these days over taking a bath, but every now and then he's still up for some fun in the tub. Since Bradon is sitting up so well now they all ended up in the bath together. It's a tight squeeze, but they pull it off. I just loved all of their smiling faces. They were having so much fun together!

I love the innocence! This also brought back memories of my three little brothers being in the tub together. I guess that was more than a few years ago. So far my boys haven't figured out that the front is usually the warmest part of the tub, so we don't have fights over that. I love my three little fellas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment