Monday, October 22, 2007

Star Wars

Some of you may know that Ethan has recently developed a love of all things Star Wars. This is thanks to his ride on Star Tours at Walt Disney World and then he got to watch part of a Star Wars flick at Grandma Marlene's house. Now he can't get enough of it. I've attached a couple of pictures from last week's visit to the Pumpkin Walk in Logan. We went with my friend Mandy and her kids, Jase and Anna. We visited our Rick's College roommate, Diana and her baby, Natalie. It was a lot of fun. Most amazing of all is that we were able to get a couple of Star Wars pictures. Last night Uncle Karl brought over a bank from his childhood that Ethan instantly loved. I've been hearing the Star Wars theme all day long. So here's to Star Wars. . .

2 comments:

Karl said...

That is great. Just wait until they like Batman, I have all sorts of obnoxious toys to bring over. :)

jen&boys said...

hillarious! I loved tanner's dancing. I don't think Karl is ever getting that bank back... lucky you!!!