These were so yummy, but very rich. And did I mention they were HUGE! I think Ethan finished his, but we had plenty of cupcake to go around. Thank you Disney Dining Plan for the snack credits.
While the older kids went on the new Star Tours (two thumbs up) Bradon waited patiently in the gift shop. We found him a Yoda pin where Yoda is holding a Mickey bar looking at the height restriction sign. We bought Bradon the pin to wear and he was very pleased.
After our morning at the Studious we went back to the hotel for a break. I snapped a few pictures of the resort from our hotel room. The pictures just don't do it justice.
We loved our room on the third floor. Very quiet with a nice view of the river.
In the evening we were back at it and had plans to visit Epcot. A very patient Uncle Chris put Bradon up on his shoulders.
Bradon loved reading the map and navigating from atop his perch.
We had dinner reservations in the World Showcase at Akershus in Norway. This is a princess dinner (hee, hee) so our first stop was for pictures with Belle.
My boys were such good sports and endured a parade of princesses.
They were rewarded afterwards with a boat ride on Maelstrom in Norway. My boys just love this ride. It's okay, but they think it's wonderful. Go figure. I do love being around a small piece of my beloved Scandinavia.
After another exhausting and fun evening in Epcot we tiredly made our way back to our car.
And I have to add in this picture that I forgot to add earlier with everyone (excluding Anders who was napping) in front of this fun Christmas topiary in Epcot.

No comments:
Post a Comment