Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ogden's Dinosaur Park

On Labor Day we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden.  It had been years since we'd visited and we all had a good time.

All the boys had to pose in a similar position.



We explored the museum, the grounds and played at the park and ate a picnic.






Afterwards, we went for ice cream.  Bradon wanted a root beer float until he spotted Tanner's play dough ice cream cone.  Tanner couldn't finish his cone, but Bradon finished his cone and a root beer float.  That boy loves his ice cream!

Anders loves ice cream too and he sampled some root beer float as well.

Ethan had a milkshake of some variety.  If I had to guess I would say chocolate and peanut butter.


Where's all your ice cream Bradon?  I think I spy some on his face.
Good times!

No comments: