In November Uncle Danny came home from his mission to Brazil. I was so surprised and very touched when Bradon walked right up to him and snuggled Danny right away. He gave him a hug like he didn't want to let go. It was so sweet.
Brian is so happy to have a brother with whom he can practice his Portuguese. He was so excited to see Danny again.
The boys had prepared welcome home signs. Here's Danny with most of his nieces and nephews (little 1 month old Heber didn't fly in from Wisconsin for some reason).
Welcome home Daniel!
Also in November, Bradon discovered these very nifty sunglasses and thought he was really something.
Here's a little fact about Bradon. He loves to admire himself. He loves catching glimpses of himself in the mirror or in a glass door. He also loves to watch his own shadow and can dance for minutes on end watching his shadow move across the wall. It's hilarious and I love that he loves himself so much. I wish I could bottle that feeling up for him and give it to him one day when he's down on himself. I know that time will come all too soon. And his language is really improving! He uses a lot more words now and is starting to use multi-word sentences. Hooray! He's still hard to understand sometimes, but I feel like our prayers are being answered and his language is finally improving. That's a blessing for him and for us.
I don't know why I took these pictures before dinner one night, but I like that it's a little glimpse into our every day life.
Silly boys.
This year we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house, but sadly I didn't take any pictures. I just want to say here that my mom is a great cook and I look forward to holiday meals at my parent's house. There's no food like your own mother's food. We had a great time together, but this year we were missing Jeff and Rachel's family and also Jenny and Karl's since they had to stay home with sick kids. I'm thankful for my own little family of boys and also for my parents and siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment